- One 750 mL bottle of George Dickel Bottled in Bond Tennessee Whisky - Distilling Season Spring 2007
- Inviting nose of ripe cherries, clove and almond with a surprisingly soft palate and oak finish
- Sourced from barrels laid during a single distilling season
- Selected at peak maturity for a unique, complex and bold taste
- Follows the Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897 for authentic, American-made whisky quality
Bottled in Bond Tennessee Whisky - Distilling Season Spring 2007
Rooted in authenticity, quality, and truth, George Dickel Bottled in Bond Tennessee Whisky - Distilling Season Spring 2007 is reflective of Cascade Hollow Distilling Co.’s commitment to honestly producing quality whisky. This 13-year aged limited release presents with an inviting nose of ripe cherries, clove and almond and a surprisingly soft palate for its age, showing oak on the structured finish. Sourced from barrels laid down during a single distilling season and selected at peak maturity, this whisky offers a unique, complex and bold taste. This 100 proof whisky is best served neat, on the rocks or with sugar, bitters and an orange twist for a classic Old Fashioned cocktail. “Bottled In Bond” is a label for American-made distilled beverages that follow a set of legal regulations originally laid out in the Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897. As a reaction to widespread adulteration in American whisky, the act guaranteed a spirit’s authenticity. These spirits must be aged in a federally bonded warehouse under U.S. government supervision for at least four years, bottled at 100 proof and labeled with the identity of the single distillery where they were distilled, and, if different, where they were bottled. Distilled and charcoal mellowed at Cascade Hollow Distillery, our Bottled in Bond whisky is one-of-a-kind. Includes one 100 proof 750 mL bottle of Bottled in Bond Tennessee Whisky - Distilling Season Spring 2007. Please drink responsibly.