- This 375 mL wine can contains two and a half glasses of brut rose wine, equal to half a standard 750 mL wine bottle
- This quality California wine has delicate floral aromas and notes of strawberry, watermelon, and citrus
- A lively, bright, bubbly wine to go
- Bubbly pink wine complements brunches, birthdays, and beyond
- This lively and mouthwatering brut blush wine is crafted in California
Brut Rose Bubbles
Brilliance and splendor. Carbonated wine. American. Graceful and delicate, this bubbly rose brims with aromas of fresh-cut flowers and notes of strawberries, watermelon and white peaches. Enjoy whenever and wherever you go. Crafters Union. Crafters of the uncommon. 1 can (375 ml) is equal to 2.5 glasses (1 glass = 5 oz.). www.craftersunionwines.com. Please recycle after you enjoy. 11.0% alc. by vol. 22 Vinted and canned by Crafters Union San Diego, CA.