- A DOGGONE GOOD IPA: Bring balance to your taste buds and your taste best friends with this doggone good IPA beer that's super drinkable and conveniently packaged in this 19.2-fluid-ounce can
- THE GOLD STANDARD: Our hop-forward approach to brewing has become a reality with our original flagship IPA—highly balanced and super drinkable, it's the gold standard of IPAs
- ONE BALANCED IPA: More balanced than an 8 legged chair—in fact, it's so balanced that it pairs well with pretty much any food and darn near anything else, making it the perfect beer to finish a day or start an evening
- COAST TO COAST: This West Coast IPA was dreamed up in California 30-odd years ago amongst the redwoods, rugged coastlines and rolling hills of Sonoma County, and is now brewed from Petaluma to Chicago and beyond
- LIFE IS UNCERTAIN, DON'T SIP: The Lagunitas Brewing Company began on a kitchen stove in Northern California in 1993 and now finds itself innovating the next evolution of beers, spiked teas and non-alcoholic beverages
Beer, India Pale Ale
I don't know the set time and such yet, but there'll be a round with you - if it can work out, I'd meet them. Thanks for choosing to spend the next few minutes with this fine ale. Savor the moment as the expensive Hop Character engages the imperial qualities if the Malt Foundation in combat on the battlefield of your palate. Life is uncertain, don't sip! Call us 707.769.4495. Cheers! Alc by vol 6.2%. Brewed by The Lagunitas Brewing Company Petaluma, Calif. & Chicago, Ill.