Savory Croissant Strata
Simplify brunch with this all-in-one dish! Prep the strata the night before using leftover Thanksgiving turkey for a simple, holiday-inspired morning meal!
- 8 Croissant rolls (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup Lucerne ™ Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage (minced)
- 1 cup Italian sausage (crumble and sauté)
- 1/2 cup red onion (diced)
- 6 Lucerne™ eggs
- 1 cup Lucerne™ milk
- 2 tablespoon Lucerne™ unsalted butter
Butter the Casserole Dish
Pre-heat oven to 375.
Pour into mold
Bake in 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
Remove and cool for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.