One Pan Hummus-Crusted Chicken and Veggies
Delicious on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside, this chicken is an easy and perfect one-pan dinner. Take leftovers as meal-prep for the week, and enjoy nourishing protein and roasted vegetables with a sauce that's delicious!
Total cook time
- 4 O Organics® Air-Chilled Chicken Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 3 cups O Organics® Broccoli Florets
- 2-3 O Organics® Red Potatoes, cut in quarters and thinly sliced (1/4" thick)
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons O Organics olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 5 ounces O Organics® Hummus
- 1/2 cup O Organics® crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons O Organics® basil, sliced
- O Organics® Creamy Balsamic Dressing, for drizzling
Preheat oven to 450º
On a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place chicken breast in the middle. Pat each dry and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and a little pepper. In a bowl, toss together broccoli, potatoes, onion, olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Arrange vegetables around the chicken in an even layer. Cover each chicken breast with hummus so the entire chicken is covered.
Bake for 30-35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are roasted.
Remove and sprinkle the pan with feta and basil. Drizzle with Creamy Balsamic dressing. Serve immediately!
Step 6 :: Helpful Hints
Any flavor of O Organics hummus would work great.
Step 7 :: Helpful Hints
Rosemary and thyme would be delicious in addition to basil
Step 8 :: Helpful Hints
Refrigerate leftovers and use in a pita to have lunch prepped for the next day!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.