Almond Joy Smoothie Bowl
Craving a candy bar? We’ve got a healthier version in a bowl that’s fit for breakfast! Vanilla yogurt, coconut and almond butter blend with—believe it or not—frozen riced cauliflower to create this dreamy smoothie. Top with almonds, coconut flakes and chocolate chips for the full Almond Joy experience.
Total cook time
- 5.3-ounce container So Delicious vanilla coconut milk yogurt alternative (or similar)
- 1 slightly heaping tablespoon almond butter
- 1/3 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon O Organics? unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- dash coconut extract (about 8-10 drops)
- 1 tablespoon golden flax meal
- unsweetened shaved coconut
- mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- toasted sliced almonds
Add all the ingredients, from coconut milk yogurt to the coconut extract, to a blender or food processor and pulse to blend well. Scrape the sides of the food processor bowl or blender with a spatula and pulse again to completely blend.
Transfer mixture to a bowl. If desired, garnish with shaved coconut, semi-sweet chocolate chips and/ or toasted sliced almonds. Serve.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.