WHITE PEACH SUMMER BELLINI
2 medium-size very ripe unpeeled white peaches, halved, pitted
2 tablespoons (or more) lemon juice
2 tablespoons (or more) Simple Syrup
1 750-ml bottle chilled Balducci’s Prosecco
1. Purée peaches, lemon juice, and syrup in blender. T
2. Taste; add more syrup or lemon juice, if desired.
Pour 2 tablespoons puree into each of 6 Champagne flutes. Fill with Prosecco.
1 fresh grapefruit
1 fresh lime
4 ounces vodka
6 ounces Q Ginger Beer
2 sprigs Kings Fresh Organic Rosemary
1. In a small bowl, combine juice of grapefruit and lime.
2. In a cocktail glass (or classic copper mug), combine half of the vodka and ginger beer, and half of the citrus juice mixture (repeat for remaining cocktail glass).
3. Stir to combine with the rosemary sprig, and serve with a garnish of fresh grapefruit.
BLACKBERRY & LEMON GIN & TONIC
8 fresh blackberries
12 Kings Fresh Organic Mint Leaves
1 fresh lemon
⅓ cup simple syrup (¼ cup sugar + ¼ cup water)
8 ounces Gin
Q Tonic Water
1. First, make the simple syrup by combining the sugar and water in a small sauce pan. Heat until all the sugar is dissolved, but do not boil the mixture. Allow to cool.
2. Then, place 4 blackberries, 4-6 mint leaves, a squeeze of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of simple syrup in each glass. Muddle together until just combined.
3. Top with 2-3 ounces of gin, and top off each drink with Q Tonic Water and ice cubes. Serve immediately.
ROSEMARY TANGERINE COCKTAIL
Rosemary Simple Syrup Ingredients:
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup water
5 sprigs Organic Fresh Rosemary
2 small tangerines (or 1 naval orange), juiced
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon prepared Rosemary Simple Syrup
¼ cup white rum
¼ cup ginger ale
Directions for Simple Syrup:
1. In a small saucepan, combine sugar, water and rosemary sprigs.
2. Bring mixture to a boil until the sugar has dissolved, then reduce heat to low and continue to cook for an additional minute.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely, then remove the rosemary sprigs. Store in an airtight jar for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Directions for Cocktail:
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine tangerine juice, lemon juice, simple syrup, rum and ice.
2. Shake vigorously and pour into a cocktail glass, then top with ginger ale.
3. Garnish with a slice of tangerine and a rosemary sprig.
1 bottle Balducci’s Rose
¼ cup orange liquor
½ cup brandy
Sparkling water or sparkling lemonade
1. Cut up fruit into small, bite-sized pieces.
2. In a pitcher, combine Rose, orange liquor and brandy. Add in cut up fruit, and chill for at least 1 hour, and up to overnight.
3. Before serving, top with sparkling water, mix and serve.
¾ cup sugar
1 cup water
4 fresh apricots, pitted and chopped
2-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
1 bottle Balducci’s Prosecco
1. In a small saucepan, combine sugar, water, apricots and ginger. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and allow the mixture to simmer until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, cover with a lid, then steep for 15 minutes. Then, strain the apricots and ginger and allow the syrup to cool completely.
2. To make the bellinis: Add the Prosecco to a champagne flute, filling halfway, then top off with the apricot-ginger syrup. Garnish with a slice of fresh apricot.
1 ½ cups fresh blood orange juice
1 bottle Balducci’s Prosecco
3 tablespoons orange liquor
1. In a large pitcher, combine the blood orange juice, Prosecco and orange liquor. Mix thoroughly, then divide evenly into 8 champagne flutes.
2. Garnish with a slice of fresh blood orange (For an extra chill, place glasses in the freezer 30 minutes before preparation).
1 cup chilled pear nectar
1 cup chilled cranberry juice cocktail
1 bottle chilled Prosecco
4-6 thin slices fresh pear
mint sprigs for garnish
1. In a small pitcher, combine pear nectar and cranberry juice cocktail.
2. Pour 1/4 cup juice mixture into each of champagne glasses. Dividing evenly, top with Prosecco.
3. Garnish with Sliced pears and mint.
BALDUCCI’S PUMPKIN MARTINI
1 tbls sugar
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 shot of your favorite coffee flavored vodka
2 tbls half and half
1 tbls canned pure pumpkin puree
1 tbls Balducci’s maple syrup
¼ tsp peppermint extract
1. Combine the sugar and ⅛ teaspoon of the pumpkin pie spice on a small plate. Dip the rim of a chilled martini glass in water, then dip in the sugar to coat.
2. In a martini shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, half and half, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, peppermint extract and the remaining ⅛ teaspoon of the pumpkin pie spice. Shake vigorously, then strain into the prepared glass.
MELON & MINT WHITE WINE SPRITZERS
6 oz Balducci’s peeled and seeded cantaloupe melon
¼ cup lemon juice
2 tbls sugar
8 oz New Zealand Sauvignon blanc
4 oz lemon lime soda
4 fresh mint leaves
1. Begin by chunking up a fresh melon and blending it with lemon juice and sugar until smooth in a blender adding a couple of tablespoons of water to thin out the puree a bit.
2. Combine the melon puree, sauvignon blanc and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake until chilled, strain over a glass full of ice. Top with soda, stir gently and garnish with mint.
1 orange, halved and cut into 1/4-inch slices
1 lime, thinly sliced crosswise
1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup green grapes, halved
½ cup blackberries
1 liter bottle Balducci's Cabernet Sauvignon or Mineral Grape Juice
4 cups chilled Ginger Ale soda
1. In a pitcher combine orange, lime, apple, grapes, blackberries and grape juice, Stir to combine and refrigerate 1 hour (or up to overnight). To serve, add soda and ice.
CUCUMBER, WATERMELON MARTINIS
2 cups chopped watermelon
3 oz good quality vodka
¼ cup fresh organic cucumber simple syrup, recipe below
juice of 1/2 lime
2 small wedges of watermelon as a garnish
For the Cucumber Simple Syrup
½ cup sugar
½ cup water
1 fresh pickling cucumber, peeled & sliced
1. Prepare the Cucumber Simple Syrup: Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil for 10 seconds then remove from the heat and add cucumber slices. Allow syrup to come to room temperature, then strain into a jar and place into the refrigerator to chill, discarding cucumber slices.
2. Place watermelon into a blender and blend until smooth, strain. Measure out 1 cup juice then pour into a martini shaker with vodka, cucumber simple syrup, and lime juice, then fill the shaker 3/4 of the way full with ice and shake. Strain into two martini glasses and serve.
3. Garnish with two small wedges of watermelon.
4 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
1-2 tsp sugar, depending on sweetness preference
2 oz. Kentucky bourbon
1. In a silver mint julep cup, tear up mint.
2. Add sugar and a small splash of bourbon.
3. Muddle until mint leaves are soft.
4. Add bourbon and stir until sugar dissolves.
5. Top with ice and garnish with a sprig of mint.
MULLED SPICED APPLE CIDER
16 oz Apple cider
Orange peel from a small orange
2 tbls Balducci's mulled spices
1. Pour the apple cider into a large stainless steel saucepan.
2. Add Balducci's mulled spices and orange peel directly to the Cider (to be strained after heating).
3. On medium heat, simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Remove ingredients and ladle the hot apple cider into serving cups or mugs.
1 oz POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
1 1/2 oz citrus vodka
1 1/2 oz fresh squeezed orange juice
1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 oz simple syrup (equal parts sugar and cold water dissolved together)
Spiraled orange rind and 4-6 Pomegranate arils for garnish
Assemble all ingredients in bar or mixing glass. Shake well with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with spiraled orange rind and pomegranate arils. Serve and enjoy!
Yield: 1 Cocktail
1 oz Pomegranate Liqueur
1 oz orange-flavored liqueur
1 oz orange juice
3 oz Jean Vesselle Rose Demi-Sec Friandise
1. Mix the first three ingredients in a tumbler with ice.
2. Slowly add the Champagne, stirring gently.
3. Strain into a Champagne flute.
¼ cup of freshly made espresso
1/8 tsp cherry extract
1/8 tsp peppermint extract
6 oz steamed Balducci’s milk
¼ cup freshly whipped cream, as a garnish
1 small candy cane, as a garnish
1. Combine brewed espresso with cherry & peppermint extracts and steamed milk.
2. Garnish with whipped cream and use the candy cane to stir and to let melt into the drink.
1/2 cup Balducci’s whole milk
1/4 cup Balducci’s heavy cream
6 peppermint candies, crushed
6 oz Balducci’s Dark chocolate chips
a few drops of Almond extract, optional
1. Combine milk, cream, and crushed candies in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Whisk occasionally until candies are dissolved, about 4 minutes.
2. Add dark chocolate chips and whisk until it is completely melted and well incorporated, add in optional almond extract. Serve immediately
4 oz Balducci's Prosecco
1/4 oz brandy
3/4 oz ruby port
3/4 oz orange juice
1. Pour the brandy, port and orange juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into a Champagne flute.
4. Top with Balducci's Prosecco.
HENNESSY BLACK APRICOT CHAMPAGNE SUNRAY
Yield: 1 Punch Bowl
1 375 ml bottle Hennessy Black Cognac
1 bottle of Charles de Cazanove Brut
24 oz of Orchard Apricot Liqueur
12 oz Kern's Apricot Nectar
12 oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
32 oz Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
15-20 Apricot slices
5 thinly sliced lemons
1 blood orange, halved and thinly sliced
In a large punch bowl or pitcher, add all ingredients and stir with ice.
RASPBERRIES & MANGOS IN PROSECCO
2 Pints Driscoll Raspberries
1 Ripe Mango
2-3 Tablespoons Sugar
1 Bottle of Prosecco, (Italian Sparkling Wine)
½ Cup Goya Mango Nectar
Zest of 1 Naval Orange
5-6 Basil Leaves or Mint, torn into small pieces
6 Grindings of Fresh Black Pepper
1. Rinse and drain the raspberries. Place in a medium size bowl.
2. Peel and pit the mango. Slice into pieces similar in size to the berries. Add to the bowl with the berries.
3. Stir the fruits and add sugar to taste. Add 1 cup Prosecco, mango juice, orange zest, basil leaves and black pepper. Turn the mixture several times and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Refrigerate the bottle of Prosecco.
4. At serving time stir the fruit mixture. Have ready 8 wine or champagne glasses. Spoon some of the fruit mixture and juices into each glass. Pour Prosecco over the fruit.
4 mint leaves
1 lime (for juicing)
1 tsp powdered sugar
4 oz Ginger ale
1 sprig of mint (for garnishing)
1. Put the mint leaves into a tall glass and squeeze the lime juice over them.
2. Add the powdered sugar and then muddle the mint, lime juice and sugar together. Add crushed ice.
3. Stir in the Ginger ale.
4. Garnish with a mint sprig.
Note : if you want to make a proper Mojito with Rum, replace 4 oz ginger ale with 2 oz White Rum and 2 oz club soda.
1 cup crushed ice
2 cups peeled and cubed fresh Peaches
1/4 cup fresh orange juice
1 cup Non fat plain Yogurt
1/2 cup Skim milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy. Serve with a straw.
1/2 oz Makers Mark Whisky
1/2 oz orange liquor
1. In a champagne flute, add whisky and orange liqueur.
2. Top with chilled Balducci's Prosecco
3. Carefully zest an orange over the top of the cocktail, ensuring that the orange oils go into the drink.
4. Serve immediately.
1 cup chilled Balducci's Prosecco
2 tablespoons chilled vodka (use a good quality brand)
1/3 cup frozen lemon sorbet (if you like you can even use orange sorbet)
1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh Basil leaves
Pour the Balducci's Prosecco and vodka into 2 Champagne flutes, diving equally. Spoon a scoop of sorbet into each flute. Sprinkle with mint and serve immediately.